Our Crafty Critters are excited to introduce Maggy from Red Ted Art and her adorable christmas DIY crafts!
So lovely to be here today and to be guest posting from over at Red Ted Art!
We love to get crafty and we love to do EASY and FUN crafts with the kids. Crafting with kids should not be stressful, but a time to hang out together and build some memories.
Christmas is a particularly lovely time (in fact we have a great set of Christmas Crafts For Preschoolers to check out), today we share some crafts with you for all to enjoy together! Do check out our Christmas Gifts for Kids to Make for inspiration of homemade gifts!
1. First christmas DIY up we have some seriously cute and simple “no bake gingerbread houses”. Yes that is right… NO BAKE… and they are not gingerbread either (unless you want them to be of course), but these little houses are wonderful to decorate and make a great “play date” or party activity!
2. We also love these easy 3D Paper Angels – print them out, colour, paint, stick, decorate to your heart’s content. The kids will adore tem and they will look great on top of the Christmas tree or lined up on the mantle piece!
3. Want to make some cute Christmas Cards? Or maybe some Christmas Party Invites? The kids will love love love these oh so simple Gingerbread Men Cards (yes, use a really gingerbread cutter as a stencil , making these even easier!).
4. We have some ADORABLE Christmas Treats Santa Sleighs. Do you remember receiving “big packs of confectionary” for Christmas as a child? Well, I do. This is one step up from those yummy gifts – turn your chocolates and lollies into the cutest “DIY Chocolate Santa Sleigh”. This is now a MUST at our Christmas. Fun and easy to do!
5. Have you ever work with salt dough before? Salt dough is so so sooo
simple and inexpensive to make and there are SO many things you can create with
them – including these fantastic Salt
Dough Santa Ornaments. What a wonderful keepsake indeed! Have we whet your
appetite? Check out these 30 more Salt Dough Crafts!
6. We adore crafting with TP Rolls all year round and Christmas is no exception. We a host of Christmas TP Roll Crafts over on Red Ted Art, I think you will love these snowmen. Make them and then have a great game of Snowman Bowling! Double the fun.
7. Whilst on the topic of TP roll crafts - did you know you that if you staple a TP roll in opposite directions at each end, you can these fabulous "pyramid" TP Roll boxes. Decorate with stickers and done. Alternatively, you can paint or wrap the TP roll in paper, squish down the sides for this pill box look.
8. Here is a cute Red Ted Art Christmas Craft – make some adorable little pinecone elves/ pinecone babies to hang in the Christmas tree. One of our “earlier” DIYs for Christmas and still much loved.
9. Red Ted Art Christmas crafting wouldn’t be the same without a cute cute cute Reindeer Corner Bookmark! The corner bookmarks have been *the* thing with the kids this year and this reindeer is simply the cutest!
10. Finally, we have a super cute potato print Rudolph card! Aren’t they adorable?
I hope this has provided you with enough Christmas Crafty
inspiration and that you have a very merry and crafty holiday season indeed!!!
Maggy over at Red Ted Art is one of our guest crafty guru's and we had the pleasure of an interview with her.
Check out what her inspirations are and learn a bit more about Red Ted Art