Attention sports fans! These sports photo frame crafts for kids are a great way to get your kids crafting about their favourite sports.
These sports crafts are a great craft that can be used for:
- Father’s day gifts for dad – if he likes one sport then change up and only use one type of ball on the frame.
- Birthday gifts – frame up a great picture of you and the birthday person.
- Mementos from a great event – if you went to a sports game (like a baseball game), frame up a picture from the game in one of these.
How to make a Baseball Sports Photo Frame
3+ years old
Time to Complete:
Grab four popsicle sticks. The colors do not necessarily matter, this will be the backing of your frame.
We found it looked nice having at least four of the same color sticks.
Glue the popsicle sticks into a square, and allow to dry.
Cut your chosen picture to the size of your popsicle stick frame. Glue it in place with the popsicle sticks on the front of the picture.
If you wish to make this frame a magnet you can also attach some sticky magnets to the back side of the frame.
Now it is time to make the balls for your sports crafts for kids picture frame.
- Basketballs: use some orange craft foam, cut it into a circle and draw the lines in black marker.
- Baseball: use some white craft foam, cut it into a circle and draw two red lines onto it.
- Footballs: Use some brown craft foam, cut it into an oval shape, with tapered ends and draw on the lines.
You can also use any other sports you wish, like soccer, golf or volleyball. Make a bunch of the balls you chose in a variety of sizes. You will need enough to go around the frame.
What a great gift to give! You framed up in their favourite sport!
Use these sports crafts for kids for father’s day, birthdays, or just to remember a great event.
Print This Craft & Many More – Crafty Critters: Crafts to Go!”
We’ve made our site “to go”! No internet? No problem, we’ve got 100 crafts to go in a downloadable ebook!
Our best crafts, formatted for perfect one page printing or easy reading on a tablet.
Learn more & get your copy today! Crafty Critters: Crafts to Go
More Easy Crafts Like This One:
Why not try some of my Fathers Day Drawing Ideas for Kids?
|Paper Mache Baseball: Create sports balls out of paper mache, fill them with candy and you have a pinata!
Is Father’s Day around the corner? Why not give dad a home-made gift with our Father’s Day Crafts for Kids
Love Baseball? Here’s a great printable trivia game about baseball.
Easy Crafts for Kids is social too! Be sure to join us and keep up to date on what the Crafty Critters are up to:
Do you like these sport photo frame crafts?
Hi there, I’m Laura an avid kids crafter with two little ones of my own to keep entertained! I have been doing kids crafts since 2018! Here at Easy Crafts for Kids you can find seasonal crafts for all age groups, as well as drawing tutorials, coloring pages and some other fun printables!