This snowman soup craft is tasty, and we promise there is no snowmen harmed in the making! It is safe to all our snowmen friends.
Winter is very chilly, and a great way to warm up is with this snowman soup recipe and winter treat.
What is “snowman soup” you say? Well, we have added the recipe below.
These are great winter treats to give to your friends, classmates or teacher. Below we also have some cute poems and recipe card ideas to accompany this soup when you give it as a treat.
How to Make Snowman Soup
This recipe will take approximately 5 minutes to create your cup, and 2 minutes to cook the soup.
This recipe will make one serving, that fits in your Styrofoam cup. Repeat if you need more than one.
Directions for Snowman Soup:
- Fill a kettle with water and allow it to boil.
- While the water is heating up, open your hot chocolate package and pour it into your Styrofoam cup.
- Once your water is boiled, fill up the cup. Make sure to leave a few inches at the top to account for the marshmallows.
- Add your marshmallows, let it sit for a few minutes to let them melt and the hot chocolate to cool to drinking temperature.
- Use your candy cane to strip everything up and add a minty flavour.
Take a sip, warm up and enjoy your snowman soup treat!
Instructions for Decorating your Cup
- Using your markers, draw a snowman face on one side of your Styrofoam cup.
- Wrap your pipe cleaner (or ribbon) around the bottom of the cup. Twist it to secure it in place.
- Place the hot chocolate packet into the cup.
- Place the candy cane beside it, and toss in your marshmallows.
You can also wrap it in basket wrap if this is a gift for someone.
Poem for your Snowman Soup Craft
When giving this cute craft as a treat for someone, you can attach a nice little card with any of the poems below to explain how to make their very own snowman soup out of your winter gift.
You have been very good this year,
Now enjoy some winter cheer!
Warm you up from inside out,
And give a little winter shout!
For you, we have a snowman soup,
to enjoy to the last marshmallow goop!
After any of these poems, whichever you choose, just add a quick direction on how to make their soup. Write something like this:
“Boil water. Add hot chocolate. Mix. Add marshmallow, stir with your candy cane. Enjoy!”
More Easy Crafts Like This One:
|Make a fuzzy snowman, that will never melt with our snowman crafts for kids.||Q-Tips transformed into snowflakes! Learn how with our snowflake crafts for kids.|
Do You Like This Snowman Soup Craft?
Hi there, I’m Laura an avid kids crafter with two little ones of my own to keep entertained! I have been doing kids crafts since 2018! Here at Easy Crafts for Kids you can find seasonal crafts for all age groups, as well as drawing tutorials, coloring pages and some other fun printables!